Do girls like muscular guys?

I've noticed that a lot of pretty girls are with dudes that are muscular and good looking. Is that true? If so, will getting fit make my chances of getting girls much higher? I'm average looking, but I think I will have better luck with them if I get muscles. I'm also kind of thin.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't go for a muscular super hot guy, myself. I mean, they're nice to look at but i dont think im attracted to guys like that. I'd probably feel like a hobbit next to him. But I'm not sure if i count as pretty, LMAO.
    I like them nerdy, dorky geeks who are awkward and love pokemon. XD
    But apparently im an outlier.

Most Helpful Guy

• Regardless of the answers.. Don't lift just to get women.. That's pathetic

What Girls Said 2

• I personally don't like too much muscle, but some girls do.

• I like a guy with muscle, but not Too much

What Guys Said 2

• Girl's, this is including my friends (who are girls), sisters, and past girlfriends, have all told me that it isn't the muscles that they focus on. How many guys are super muscular and also a douche bag? They always put the two together, since guys at the gym are usually obsessed with themselves, it is mostly a turn off. I go to the gym five to six times a week, but I'm not that big. That doesn't matter because they aren't looking for a guy full of muscles, they are looking for a guy who is taking care of their body and looks good as themselves. We see all of these male models and Hollywood actors being glorified as 'this is what all women want'. But they aren't normal. You are normal and you are real. Don't focus on the guys with the muscles because that's really all they care about. Girls want a guy who is a good guy, who is comfortable in their own skin. Do you only care about a girl with big boobs or an amazing ass? It doesn't hurt, but you should be after a girl that you are attracted to, but also enjoy them as a person. Girls are the same way. Muscles are nice, but they aren't focused on just that. Still nice to have, but not everything.

• I don't know i'm just confused about what girls really want since I have terrible luck with them :(

• Girls want a guy who can care about them. Don't give up and keep trying. You only need one, so just work until you find the right one. Need any more advice, you're welcome to ask. Good luck bro

• Thanks man. Hopefully I get lucky one day haha

• It reinforces an alpha personality. Which is what they like. Not really the muscles themselves as much.