Was your first kiss amazing or terrible?

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss was embarrassing because I was nervous, of course, and when I went in for it, I think she went left an I went left too so I wound up kissing her on the cheek. I tried to make a joke out of it but it didn't come out right, I wound up satin something like "oops, I missed and got your cheek". I can't remember what she did after that but our relationship didn't last long. I've had much better experiences since ten though, obviously💋

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I said it was embarrassing, so it would be considered horrible. I hate that it wound up that way, since we tend to romanticize our firsts

• Saying something* hit the t instead of the y

Most Helpful Girl

• I finally had it this summer and, I wish I hadn't. It was sweet at the moment. He picked me up like this.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...84c5361a8c.jpg
    Then we French kissed. It felt weird at the moment. I didn't feel that special connection like I thought I would but, after that I craved to be kissed again. Yet I haven't... After we kissed he said, that was not your first kiss even though I told him it was. It means nothing to me now because, he cheated on me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It was cool. We were having a goofy tongue biting fight that turned into a tongue sucking fight, that turned into a blatant makeout. It was hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, so horrible. We spoke online and I met her up, we never had anything in common, she had a disgusting personality and at the time I had nobody so we made out in my car. She took pride in being my first kiss but my god she had no appeal whatsoever, not pretty. Physically nor mentally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had it yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Real talk, my first snog was with a plushie. A Cloud Strife plushie. I wish I was making that up.

0|0
    0|0
  • it was really bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Imaginary.

0|0
    0|0
  • my first kiss was amazing, and with a random girl at the club...

0|0
    0|0
  • it was awful haha

0|0
    0|0
  • amazing it lead to a BJ

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be bad probably. i can't get the logic behind kisses anyway. i find the oral microbial flora exchange completely unessecary and dull... .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Terrible. It was a bad kiss in general, had an awkward aftermath, but also, the guy was really rude and full of himself. I didn't realize how arrogant he was until that point, and I broke up with him a few days later. >.> Ooooh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was pretty terrible, but I'll never forget it. Change room in the mall. My friends had gone to get more dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • hhahahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.
    My mouth got assaulted by a very drunk friend of mine at a party when i was 17 -_-
    southern comfort and reeses...
    yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't even had it yet... I feel like it's either going to be super weird or reallyy good, I don't know xD

0|0
    0|0
  • it was mehish.

0|0
    0|0
  • It made me want more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was the worst. I've only kissed one boy. And a girl 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • It hasn't happened yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • my first kiss with a guy was terrible haha and my first kiss with a girl was alright :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My first kiss was terrible...

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't care for my first kiss. It was how I would kiss my grandma. And the whole night he kept telling me about kissing me, which was just a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was really bad lol

0|0
    0|0