Girls, if you think a guy is ugly like 0/10 if he has a good personality does he become 10/10?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, for me, yes. i wouldn't say a solid 10/10 but it sure would give him points. Just because a guy isn't the best looking doesn't mean there not a 10 in my book. Anyone is worth giving a chance, personality is key, looks are just a bonus.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have to have baseline physical attraction (the binary "yes/no" system). After that - personality can kick attractiveness up significantly. I used to think this guy was ugly (turned out he was just unusual/kind of scary looking) and I ended up basically falling in love with him. I still think he's funny looking but in a super attractive way.

But again. I've never liked someone who fell on the "no" side.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don think anyone is a 0/10 unless you look like the predator

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes he does at least in my book...
    If you have a sexy personality
    You're sexy..
    That's just how I see it...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say no one is really 0/10 to me... a person is mostly 6/10.. he just doesn't know hw to groom himself properly... n if his personality is 10/10... i would go fr it!!:)))))

0|1
    1|0
  • No that's not enough to get him a 10/10 besides 10's don't exist anyway.

1|0
    0|1
  • Personality matters more than looks. It doesn't matter how ugly or cute a person is, if they don't have a personality than it is a huge turn off. Looks can fade really quick over time especially if a person has no personality to back it up. I had one guy I dated who wasn't the cutest guy by all means but his personality was amazing which made him more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I find you physically unattractive, your personality can't make you sexually attractive to me

2|0
    0|0
  • 0/10? Holy shit! You look like Smeagol brah?
    wouldnottouch/10

0|1
    0|0
  • most likely not his chances would be better if he was average or slightly below average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no.. I just can't imagine myself physically with this person and I know that sounds extremely superficial but it is what it is.. at least let him be a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality definitely matters , seeing as you can't be with someone you don't get along with for the long run. After all though , looks matter too , personally I know that I would never be able to date someone that I find repulsing , I just wouldn't be able to.

0|1
    0|0