Girls, if you think a guy is ugly like 0/10 if he has a good personality does he become 10/10?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, for me, yes. i wouldn't say a solid 10/10 but it sure would give him points. Just because a guy isn't the best looking doesn't mean there not a 10 in my book. Anyone is worth giving a chance, personality is key, looks are just a bonus.

What Girls Said 11

• I have to have baseline physical attraction (the binary "yes/no" system). After that - personality can kick attractiveness up significantly. I used to think this guy was ugly (turned out he was just unusual/kind of scary looking) and I ended up basically falling in love with him. I still think he's funny looking but in a super attractive way.

But again. I've never liked someone who fell on the "no" side.

• I don think anyone is a 0/10 unless you look like the predator

• Yes he does at least in my book...
    If you have a sexy personality
    You're sexy..
    That's just how I see it...

• I would say no one is really 0/10 to me... a person is mostly 6/10.. he just doesn't know hw to groom himself properly... n if his personality is 10/10... i would go fr it!!:)))))

• No that's not enough to get him a 10/10 besides 10's don't exist anyway.

• Personality matters more than looks. It doesn't matter how ugly or cute a person is, if they don't have a personality than it is a huge turn off. Looks can fade really quick over time especially if a person has no personality to back it up. I had one guy I dated who wasn't the cutest guy by all means but his personality was amazing which made him more attractive.

• If I find you physically unattractive, your personality can't make you sexually attractive to me

• 0/10? Holy shit! You look like Smeagol brah?
    wouldnottouch/10

• most likely not his chances would be better if he was average or slightly below average.

• Honestly no.. I just can't imagine myself physically with this person and I know that sounds extremely superficial but it is what it is.. at least let him be a 6

• Personality definitely matters , seeing as you can't be with someone you don't get along with for the long run. After all though , looks matter too , personally I know that I would never be able to date someone that I find repulsing , I just wouldn't be able to.