Should I just stop looking for a girlfriend if a can't get one?

I'm getting tired of always being turned down so i'm ready to quit and focus on my job and school. I don't know what it is with me that girls don't seem interested in, but i've had enough of getting rejected. Not even the average ones seem to like me. I'm just thinking of quiting.

I*

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should give up, but maybe you should consider using a different approach. Just remember that women feel the same way. It's hard to give you advice without seeing you in action. You need to be confident but not fake since women can sense it a mile away. Maybe one problem is that you approach a woman thinking that you'll be rejected which actually causes you to get rejected. Instead, just approach a woman with no expectations other than having a great conversation. Then, if nothing happens, no big deal, you haven't been rejected. You have nothing to lose in this scenario vs. approaching a woman with the hopes of finding your next girlfriend. Just like men, women do not want someone who is needy and too eager to be in a relationship. I must say that I find your situation interesting since it's normally women that are so focused on finding a boyfriend/relationship and men tend to shy away from it. Hope this helps and best of luck to you.

• There's days were I'm happy that I', m single, but then there's those when I want a girlfriend. I don't know maybe i don't know what I want lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard and difficult to keep dealing with rejection. And you've probably heard people tell you that it isn't personal, but that's exactly how you feel. Keep this in mind, that even the successful guys who get lots of girls... still have to keep getting lots of girls. Relationships are difficult, girls are difficult, and having a girl in a relationship can almost feel near impossible. Yet, you shouldn't give up. So I suggest you blacklist yourself. I mean, take a vacation. For the next... three months, focus on school and your job. Don't worry about girls and dating. Just worry about your own progress, your own improvement. And during this time, ask yourself "how can I better myself?" Then, when you're ready, get back in there. And start exploring better ways of meeting girls and dating them. I like to view it like Rocky when he's just taking a barrage of punches. He's taking hits, but using those hits to focus his rage. Those rejections can be used, rather than just looking at them as failures, use them as experience. Every time, and I mean every time, a girl rejects me I tell myself how lucky I am that we didn't end up together. You want to be with someone who wants you, not chooses you second or last. So don't give up. She's out there, waiting for you.

• Yeah guess I have to do that. I just hate how not being able to get a girl feels like a burden on me. All my friends have girls except me. I'm usually seen as the loser from my group because of that.

What Girls Said 1

• Do whatever you think it's the best for you. I don't think that quitting is the right thing to do, but it's up to you.

What Guys Said 4

• I have pretty much given up and am focusing my energy on animals instead. I am just going to get a cat and a dog and live by myself I don't think I want any girls in my life anyway the way they keep behaving with their poor attitudes when I don't deserve it.

• If I were you, I wouldn't give up. Kudos to you actually being able to walk up to one, even if you're rejected. I can't even do that. The farthest I have been with someone was on the net, and even then it didn't work out.

Stay strong, dude.

• You're just getting unlucky man, I wouldn't give up entirely. One is bound to say yes to you. But, maybe you should focus on other things and come back to it another time. It just seems like a burden to you dude.

• It really feels like it because all my friends can get girls and I can't. I'm usually seen as the loser of the group by other people because of that.

• I'm the same man! Dw though, you will meet someone I promise you that.

• girlfriends are SO overrated... .