My boyfriend doesn't text first much?

I really like my boyfriend a lot but he is not much of a talker. I have to text him first most of the time, apart from me he doesn't go out with any other friends, I've never seen him texting a friend even. When I do text him he mostly replies straight away but I can't help but feel he doesn't text cos he's not interested? Are some guys like that they can really like you but don't see much point in texting?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really dislike texting, I don't find it to be a meaningful form of communication and usually a bother, regardless of who it is. The only times I text my girls friend are for a bit each night to see how things went and a good morning text because I know she likes that, but we don't 24/7 at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t measure the depth of a relationship by the amount of texts received on average per day or how much time has elapsed in between each text.

You measure the depth of a relationship by the quality of the time you spend with that person. You can spend all day going back and forth with some guy about nonsense. This doesn’t mean you have a great and profound relationship, it doesn’t really mean anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he is not a texter? Try waiting not texting him and see...

• Some people just aren't text messengers. How about calling him? Some may prefer that, others may not. But don't evaluate the quality of the relationship based on text messages. You could also just ask him in person how he feels about it.

• haha i would so not text you. i hate texting! most women can't bear that though... .

What Girls Said 0