Girls, if a guy was 1/10 physically attractive will his personality make him 10/10?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I would..
    I don't care how he looks as long as his teeth are brushed, and he has clothes that can cover his body... I'm perfectly fine..
    I don't want a good guy to slip through my fingers... not today at least..

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I dated a guy for three years who I didn't find hot or attractive at all, but he was a best friend to me and had beautiful eyes. Initially I did not want to date him because I wasn't attracted physically, but after a while his personality won me over. However our sex life was far less active than I normally would be because I wasn't attracted. It is possible for personality to make someone seem dateable, but aspects of the relationship can suffer if their partner truly sees him as 1/10

0|0
    0|1
  • If he's so low rated that I can only give him a 1/10, then I wouldn't go out with him. That just means that I have absolutely no attraction to him at all, and I want to be attracted to my partner, otherwise they're just like friends to me.

0|0
    0|1
    • i mean if his personality was 10 or 11 would you change ur mind?

• Show All
    • yes! you may expect 10/10 guys, but without security. how am i gonig to be confident to approach you and start conversation if you go after hot looking guys?

• I don't expect 10/10 guys either, so, again, stop assuming things about me. My boyfriend is attractive to me but isn't attractive to other people. I'd probably rate him 7 or 8 / 10 - he isn't 10/10. 'Hot' is subjective.

• Haha, nope. Personality can give a few points, but it won't make that much of a difference, no way in hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm on appearance because for me first impression last but I want a guy who also have a great personality and if a guy is hot and also have a good personality I think I'm lucky but it's really rare nowadays 😜😜😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone who I don't find physically attractive, so he could have an amazing personality, but I still wouldn't want a relationship with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.. thats not possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance in hell. He'd be a nice guy with an extremely ugly face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well depends on the guy, I've met guys how were let's just say less than average and they were fucknuggets. Sorry if I got your question wrong.

0|0
    0|0