Guys, do you think Asian girls in general are sexy?

Now to be more specific do you thing Chinese girls from Yingtan are attractive. If not would you even consider dating an Asian girl? What race or specific province or city?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why only Asian? Girls are sexy to men and are meant to be so :) But yes I guess Americans find Chinese / Asian girls quite attractive in general. I have loads of American friends and I'm yet to meet one who doesn't find an Asian girl attractive & beautiful

0|0
    0|0
    • oops and oh I doubt if any of them know about provinces in China :) (amongst my friends)

What Guys Said 19

• Generally they look cute but cute can become sexy very easily with the right outfit and atitude.

Obviously there's ugly and good looking people of all races (it usually has to do with facial symetry/proportions) but overall I'd say yes I think Asians are attractive. I especially like the ones who have that natural thick straight black hair. Also they seem to age nicely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Asian women can be just as sexy, beautiful, cute, or pretty as any other girls. I kinda have a soft spot for Asian girls personally , I'm sure that is the case for many others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls in general for me are sexy. The same goes for Chinese girls specifically from Yingtan. I don't have a racial preference so race alone would never define whether a girl is "dating" material or not. It's how she carries herself, how she treats others, and her values in a relationship that matters most.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're rarely "sexy". Most of the time they're cute or pretty.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm most attracted to Asian women. I think they're super sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I did not know Yingtan existed before you mentioned it... I don't think being of a particular race makes you attractive. There are attractive and unattractive people of all races

0|0
    0|0
  • Being from a city means nothing. That's like asking if you're attracted to white girls from Cleveland, OH.

Some Asians are sexy. I wouldn't say in general. I think northern Asian girls like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean girls are hot.

I'm less attracted to southeast Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are Asian girls in general are sexy? Of course they are

Are Chinese girls from Yingtan are attractive? I have never heard of Yingtan. but i am sure they are pretty too

would you even consider dating an Asian girl? yeah like other girls from other continents

What race or specific province or city? I can't even classify if someone is Thai, Chinese Japanese Singaporean etc let alone race or a province

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Asians kinda make me feel like a pedo. They look way too young and childish.

2|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn´t even know how a typical chinese girl from yingtan looks like xD but i guess it can´t be too bad. i dated Asian girls before and i´d do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would consider dating an Asian girl. Japanese, if possible, so that she could teach me the language :P For the looks, it's not as if I liked Asian women more or less than the rest: I like women of all ethnicities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been working with a chinese girl, she was very attractive and nice some girl like her I would I date yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Are u a magician? Cuz when i look at chu everything disappears 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say sexy because it seems like the wrong word, cute or pretty works better.

I'd go mainly for Japanese or Vietnamese

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! So sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care about city, i dont mind dating Asians

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I find Asian women attractive and yes I would date an Asian girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Asia's kind of big, so it's hard to say. Some girls are sexy, some aren't **shrugs**

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but in general not in my opinion. Unless they are half bloods or just very pretty.

But I think their loyalty might be higher than caucasion women, it has something to do with their culture.

1|0
    0|0