Girls, When you text a girl goodmorning hope you have a great day sand she says thanks you too! Is that a bad sign lol?

Title says it all

9

Most Helpful Girl

• @Anonymous - Maybe you're feeling uneasy because she didn't reciprocate the communication, that if she liked you that way she would have easily responded "Thanks! How are you?" or continued the conversation with "Thanks, you too! I think works going to kick my butt today tho -_-" I also think taking the fact that she responded at all as a positive may be a red herring. It takes minimal brain power to type such a generic response and it's more disadvantageous for her to ignore you - no one wants to feel like a shitty person if they can help it.

Or, you could just be really into her and nervous about whether the feelings are reciprocated. Like my fellow ladies stated below, she definitely did not give you a reason from this message to doubt that she feels the same way. More background is needed to say for sure cuz without any details we could blue sky all day about it! ;)

I wish you well and hope it works out!!!

• She's given me paragraph responses the last couple good mornings. And we text all day Exocet when she's busy like this weekend. This is a good sign right?

• Yes, but where do you guys stand right now? If you're not boyfriend/girlfriend, what leads you to believe she likes you as more than a friend? Feel free to message me, if you'd like - I noticed you posted as Anonymous.

What Girls Said 8

• Not a bad sign at all. It sounds like she must like you if she spent the time to give you a response. If anything it's a good sign!

• No, just likely means that's she's heading out the door and doesn't have time to give you a great response or simply that she shares the exact same sentiment and sees no reason to repeat exactly what you said.

• Ummmm, lol, silly boy! It's a great sign! :)

• No how can it possibly be a bad sign?

• how can it be a bad sign? its a good one

• I don't know it just seems polite to me but I'm probably overthinking

• If you want a deeper response, ask her an open ended question x

• Why would it be a bad thing? :)

• No...
    It's a great sign..