Is she leading me on?

I've been dating an old friend for about a month now. The first couple weeks went great. We went on a lot of dates and everything went well. Then I got nose surgery (nothing cosmetic) strictly to fix breathing. But anyway now she will only talk to me if I talk to her and it is hard to carry out a conversation. Everytime I ask her to hangout or go on a date she is always "busy". She is moving out of a house with her family but she still posted having fun with friends and it seems she has free time, but just not for me. I'm starting to just give up now. I still really like her and its killing me. Should I ask her if she is still interested in me at all? It would be through text seeing as she is always busy and I havnt seen here in a bit.
Any advice would be great, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah at this point just be honest about it and ask her where the two of you stand. Her actions don't sound good and that is enough reason for you to be straight with her.

• I talked to her about it and she doesn't want a serious relationship yet. She had broken up with a boyfriend of 3 years and lived with him just 3 months ago. So we are just dating at her pace now.
      Thanks for the advice.

What Girls Said 1

• Leave her... She isn't interested.

What Guys Said 2

• Hell go NC on her OP, leave her. You can do better

• Ask her. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.