Guys, Do I have a chance of any guy loving me after having slept with over 20 people?

Would he look at a gil's other merits? I have a legal degree, I'm going to law school, I work out and not bad looking, I'm involved in philanthropy, I love philosophy & I love to write... could that disregard my sexual history?

• If you have your merits, there will be a guy who will love you.
    74% (23)
  • God no, no one in their right mind will want you, regardless.
    26% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd still give a girl a chance even if she slept with 40 guys. As long as you're loyal and have your mind in the right places you're fine in my books.

What Guys Said 16

• Number don't matter. It's only if she keeps hanging out with guys she slept with because we know the guy's gonna keep trying to have another go with her and that can be very annoying to deal with.

Plus many guys don't prioritize things like having a legal degree and such and really prefer to focus on direct chemistry. It's mostly girls who look at a guy's degree and stuff like that.

• Hey if it were me, I'd still definitely date you 😊

What you choose to do with your body is and will always be your choice. Sex is sex, and it's a basic human need and it won't mean anything until you choose to make it mean something. Dont let anyone tell you differently.

And as long you have values to bring, you'll find not just one but a lot of quality guys, regardless of sexual history.

• Some will, some won't. I think I read once that guys are more willing to overlook promiscuity if the girl is successful/makes the same amount of money. I guess she's less of a risk. Also people are usually more forgiving on personality flaws if the person is attractive.

I wouldn't bring it up unless he specifically asks, in which case refuse to answer or tell the truth but DON'T lie.

• One thing that absolutely truth as you get older. People have more and more partners. You won't find many 20 year old virgins, even fewer 30 somethings, and 40 somethings... You get my point. I don't know many people in the 30+ range that even think about it, everybody has a past and ex's are ex's for reasons. As long as you are with the guy you are with then all is gravy. My number is in the mid 20's and I'm in a long term committed relationship, and her number? I honestly don't know it has to be at least 3 as she has 3 beautiful children who I love dearly but I only fathered one.

• I know for sure i personally wouldn't want anything to do with you, and it will surely scare off plenty of other guys. But some guys don't care, so I'm sure you will find somebody. Out of the 3.5 billion guys (or so), there is bound to be plenty of guys that are willing to overlook it.

• I don't see why not. Just to be clear though, merits gets you to be accepted by someone, not loved. Love has a different nature. I'm haven't been able to model it using the affecting factors yet.

• I wouldn't mind as long as she would be nice, caring, loving, and of course STD free BUT I know for a fact that a girl like that wouldn't go for a virgin guy like me so whatever.

• Of course you do for my money I wouldn't care if you'd slept with a hundred guys as long as you didn't bring any nasties to the party. Just as long as you were faithful to me it wouldn't matter

• Eeeeeee... I'm not sure about that... Mayb if I knew her for a longtime, but if she told me is probably start going into accusations like did she cheat on any of em? And if she did is she gonna cheat on me? That would bother me heavily honestly.

• if being faithful is a problem, probably not. if you can stay with one guy, it´s fine.

• Try to meet someone who doesn't know your sexual history and isn't curious. Like me ;)

• Statistically, the chances of you being able to bond with a man and spend the rest of your life with him are extremely low with that high of a partner count.

• Really if the guy truly values and loves you. He should be able to accept your personal history. I don't think 20 is ridiculous, but generally, as a guy I'd be inclined to question if you were worth pursuing if the number was really high.

• actually no. but if i get TOO DESPERATE one day i woud consider it with ONE CONDITION.

• what's that condition

• like i'd run out of christian girls or something. someone can argue "it doesn matter if a person is religious or not" but lets be honest. a person who slept with over 20 people has its issues... .

• it all depends on how honest your will to change is. but to be honest i'd have always (for the first years at least) a subtle subconcious fear you might cheat, cause such things have dominion on us, and people don't change easily... . its a bigger miracle to overcome your oldself and transform, than heal a blind person or even ressurect the dead.

• Well your sexual history doesn't define you as a person but out of curiosity, how many of those guys were from relationships?

• If you're nice healthy and without child (without baby daddy mainly!) I see no real problem. Don't ask , don't tell.

• So a guy wouldn't be mad if I kept that shit to myself?

• A guy shouldn't think about asking it, a girl shouldn't tell or ask it either. Does he tell when he wetted his pants last time? Or how many girls (or guys maybe?) he masturbated or effed?

If everyone is healthy it's anecdotal.

• But that's me: I can't speak for others.