I've slept with loads of guys but they only want to f buddies, they say its because im a MOPED. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh, you're fine. If you are having fun and is not hurting anyone, you should not have to change at all. These guys are really insecure. Their fragile egos can't deal with the fact that a girl has enough sexual experience to know if they are good in bed or not. They are afraid that a girl that experienced is going to make comparisons in her mind. Like this: "did she sleep with guys that are better in bed than me?", "Did she sleep with guys that have bigger penises than me?". And you know what? The answer is probably "YES". And instead of dealing with it like grown ups, they just slutshame.

That's why most guys don't want to deal with girls that are that experienced. But it's their problem, isn't it? Life is not for the weak. You're fine. Don't worry about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Moped; "A person of the opposite sex who is not attractive, but you would have sex with.
    She's a moped: She'd be fun to ride, but I wouldn't want any of my friends seeing me on her."

What the hell haha. That's really rude, however if you want to change that, meet different guys who don't know each other within a circle.. that way you can get a fresh start x

What Guys Said 13

• Well congratulations you're officially screwed.
    Good luck finding a decent guy.

• Whats your problem

• Sorry if I've offended you by any means but like other people has said, stop doing this and you'll be good to go.
      You know, many guys find it repelling when girls sleeps a lot with different people, unless the guy is also having the same personality.

But for long term, stop doing it otherwise trust me it'll surely backfire.

• Nothing really. You have a reputation of being an easy lay for most guys most guys don't desire that with people they want to make into wives someday. You can try to keep your legs closed more.

• Maybe you should stop sleeping with loads of guys then if this is not the lifestyle that you prefer. If you don't want people to use you for sex then don't put yourself in those situations.

• Protect yourself and respect yourself. Don't give away the candy for free.

• Stop sleeping with guys and get yourself together as a woman. Change the way you are living because people will use you up until you are not any more good and will leave you to suffer. Put yourself first and get your life on track.

• Well, I think the problem starts with why would you sleep with loads of guys in the first place. Is it that you were drunk or easily attracted, or maybe you feel bad not giving them what they want, cause it depends on how the situation is as a whole.

• If they don't respect you then don't give them what they want. Nothing wrong with sleeping with other people, just not the ones who use you.

• Decline every invite to the bedroom and be hard to get

• What's a mope? Some guys are just like that regardless of the girl. All I want for the most part is f buddies.

• It's slang. Like a moped, fun to ride but you wouldn't want to be seen on it.

• It's kind of like having a moped (the bike) - fun to drive but you wouldn't want to show it to anyone.

• Lol. I know some girls that are mopes then. I'd love to bang but wouldn't want people knowing I hit.

• whats a moped?

• well poor you Asker. you brought that misfortune to yourself though. you are indeed a mope, i would be extremely embarassed to be seen with such a girl... .

• There's really not much you CAN do at this point. You won't be able to bond monogamously with one man, so you'd be a huge risk for any decent guy who wants a serious relationship.

• Have some standards. Stop opening your legs for anyone you find attractive. Any guy looking for a committed relationship would worry about whether you'd be able to commit, just like women rightfully worry about loyalty in men who have previously slept around.

• Have more respect for yourself first of all. Then only give it to a guy when you are actually in a relationship with him

What Girls Said 4

• Having sex is fun and there's nothing wrong with sleeping around as long as you are being safe and smart about it. But, if you are looking for a serious relationship, you probably won't find it from someone who you've hooked up with. I would suggest you stop hooking up with these guys who are only using you for sex and try to meet new people, but make sure your intention is clear that you are not looking to be just a hookup.

• You can stop spreading your legs to men who think you are only good for a quick fuck, for starters.

• What is a "MOPED " or being one?

• Trust me its not what a girl wants to be described as.

• Phrase I grew up hearing was "town bicycle." Everyone gets a ride, nobody keeps it.

• These phrases makes me feel sad :/

• whats moped?
    easy?

and what you can do is have some respect for your body and stop giving it away to everyone...
    i know i soud harsh but you know what... to most of them you are a lay not wife material and no where near it