Should have had kissed her?

There is this girl at my school. We talked and texted for a month now and I like her. Every time we talk we make eye contacts , she laugh to my jokes, she plays with her hair and I think she is also interested l. Today When I was talking to her when I had to leave I noticed that she was biting her lips and stuff instead I told her that I like her. Do you think It was the Right moment to kiss her?

If it was too late do you think I will have another chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you should have.

• Is it too late? Because I left her in the lounge at school?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Now, you might never have another chance to do so. She might think that you aren't interested in her, and now she's hooking up with this d-bag she doesn't even like, but that at least isn't shy about showing her how he feels.

Ok, probably that won't happen, and you will probably get another chance. But when you do, don't mess it up!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I think so it was.. a sweet little kiss would have been perfect

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps. Only you can truly know since you were in the situation yourself. I usually kiss a girl for the first time at the end of a date. Ask her out on a date and reclaim that opportunity.