Girls, if I have been on a dating site for 3 years and no results?

Im too shy to ask a girl in person is it just not meant to be

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe you need to work on being able to talk to people. I'm shy too, and while I will not just go up and approach a guy, I do try to chat with people I don't know.

You'd be surprised the people you meet by just chatting casually. Whether you are out waiting for the bus, or in the coffee shop, or even in line at the grocery store. There are always opportunities to hone your social skills. Even if you have friends help you.

The best way to get over the shyness is to realize that everyone at some point has felt the way you do. If people avoid talking to you, it's for their own personal reasons and has nothing to do with you. So I would just start with that and work your way to talking to girls.

What Girls Said 3

• @medical2523, if this is the case and you are this coy boy On the Internet, then I agree you will have problems In... Asking a girl in person.
    It actually should be Easier to talk because you are behind the computer curtain. It's a great way to Begin your Beguine of open lines of convo in getting to know someone special so you can lead into a nice comfort zone and this could Then.. Be a Match made in Heaven.
    Good luck. xx

• Dating websites aren't a magical solution to finding a partner if you're not good at talking to people. Have you ever considered counselling for your shyness? It could be a social phobia.

• You should try harder.. I don't know how dating sites work.. but maybe you are not doing what others are..