How to know if this outgoing guy I just met was flirting? Should I message him on facebook?

hi everyone. So i just went out for drinks this past weekend with me, my friend, a mutual friend that i just met, and that person's cousin who is in town on leave and is leaving out of state next week. he is originally from my state he's just in the marines so he's away.

now, i have to say i have never met someone i instantly connected with immediately whose personality i found identical to mine. This guy has been on my mind since i met him and i haven't ever felt that way. Even my longterm ex i didn't feel that chemistry immediately! The thing is, he was a very outgoing, funny, social guy so he was friendly to everyone and i can't tell with outgoing guys what is flirting and what is not. At some point during the night i told a joke and he threw his head back and laughed and said "you're alright" and smiled and fistbumped me... was that just friendly or flirting? He talked and joked to me more than my friend, however he still included her and joked with her but seemed to with me more (unless im trying to think that was the case). The next day he friend requested me on fb (my friend too) and then i added him on instagram and he accepted ( he didn't go and add friend too if thats anything). He went out that day again with his cousin and another of her friends and i noticed he didn't add her on fb so im thinkingg maybe he added me for a reason (again, can't know for sure).

Since he's leaving soon and i haven't heard from him since that night, i wanted to send him a message on fb saying something like this: "Hey, it was great meeting you the other night you're a lot of fun to hang out with! I know you're heading back to base soon here's my number if you ever want to keep in touch"?

is that too much? Am i misinterpreting flirting signs? Would me messaging him and sending him my number be creepy to guys or needy or stalkerish? Does the message itself sound okay? Advice would be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• "and said "you're alright" and smiled and fistbumped me... was that just friendly or flirting?"<---- this definetely friendly in my opinion

" He talked and joked to me more than my friend, however he still included her and joked with her but seemed to with me more (unless im trying to think that was the case). "<---- if it was da first time u met each other then i'd say he wanted to know u better... but i guess yeah, u caught his eye more than yer friend did.

"The next day he friend requested me on fb (my friend too) and then i added him on instagram and he accepted ( he didn't go and add friend too if thats anything). He went out that day again with his cousin and another of her friends and i noticed he didn't add her on fb so im thinkingg maybe he added me for a reason (again, can't know for sure). "<---- as i said above u caught his interest more.

"is that too much? Am i misinterpreting flirting signs? Would me messaging him and sending him my number be creepy to guys or needy or stalkerish? Does the message itself sound okay? Advice would be great!"<--- no way i believe he'll appreciate it if u do... seems like he had a gr8 time wid u... so y not repeat it?

Most Helpful Girl

• That seems fine. Stranger things have happened on fb

What Guys Said 3

• flattered fam you get me fam?

• Just make it sound more friendlier... so he has the chance to make a move and ask you out.

• yeah i would deduct she's a stalker. or a serial killer. or a nympho. or bait to take my organs

What Girls Said 0