Girls, how much does a guys confidence matter?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I hate saying this 'cause I know there are so many shy, unconfident guys who are thinking "but how do I learn to be confident with girls if they all reject me for lack of confidence?" But the brutal truth is yes, confidence is just about the sexiest trait a guy can have. It's easier to like and respect someone who clearly likes and respects himself.

What Girls Said 6

• As long as he feels confident and act confident he is cool and attractive! So yes it matters but sometimes even guys with no confidence have their own charm ;) but I think that everyone must have it :)

• I'm not big on confidence..
    I love shy nerdy guys.. it's something about them that makes me act lovey dovey...
    Seriously I love shy guys... I find them hot and sexy... especially when they try to talk...
    They end up having the hottest voice I ever heard...😍😍😍

• To me, not at all. I love shy guys.

As long as he's confident with who he is. Confidence in terms of being able to talk to girls, does not really matter to me.

• "Nothing is more attractive than someone who we think could have reason to not feel confident and yet he is still unstoppable"

• A lot. Guys who strike the right balance- not arrogant but not timid-- are delish. It compensates for almost everything.

• A guys confidence TOTALLY matters. When sweet and smart guys wonder why we fall for the jerks, a big reason is they're confidence. It makes you so much more attractive because you know what you're doing and you won't let anyone get in your way. Just don't have too much confidence, or you could come across as stuck up.