I want to break up with my boyfriend because I like his friend what should I do?

I am into my boyfriends friend I think he's into me but I can't tell if he is the dating type or would just use me for sex. How should I approach him about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of a double standard here in these comments. Like men cheat on girls with their fiends handful of times but the thing is when a girl cheats on a man which isn't seen as often especially with one of the boyfriends friend is so conversational for two reasons.

1) that's a friend. Dudes never cross the line of hitting on one of their friends girlfriends that is like #GuyCode like I would hate the dude more than my girlfriend to be honest.

2) Women as the social norm makes it (before you accuse me of being a sexist it's just what's expected and accepted in this world no Matter if it's right or wrong) are the ones who nourish the relationship and try to make the relationship as interesting as possible. There's cases of where men do the same. However where the women cheats it's like a stab to the heart. A mom killing her child. It's such a shocker and such immense of hate and Disturbance occurs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lesson in life, do not think the grass will be greener on the other side. Also do not be the person that ruins these two friendship. The problems that will arise from like and lust is not even worth it. What happens in cases like this nearly every time, someone leaves their girl/man for the friend. It does not work out with the friend. You will realize what you had the first time but it will be too late to go back and all this damage caused. You should break up with your boyfriend if you feel this way. Not break up with him to be with his friend, just break up with him in general.

What Guys Said 8

• You are disgusting... Really?

Both you and his friend are assholes and backstabbers and you both need to get out of his life...
    I promise you this! You will run the friendship and you will be with neither of those guys

• Your current boyfriend deserves someone better. If your bf's friend is really his friend he'll spit on you if you make a move on him.

• How would you feel if your boyfriend who you really liked broke up with you for your other female friend? Put yourself in his shoes before you act.

• that is a dangerous situation. If you don't like your boyfriend anymore you owe it to him to break up with him. but dont even think about going after his friend... that would make you a horrible person

• Your boyfriend will have the last laugh when his friend rejects you and meets a better girl :)

• You will ultimately ruin their friendship and end up with neither guy. If you are really not into your current guy then break up and take time without a boyfriend. Before jumping in with his friend.

• Thats a bitch move, and sounds like the start to lots of drama.
    SMH.

• Just drop your pants, he'll get the hint.

Of course, have fun with the break up.

What Girls Said 5

• there are millions of guys on the planet and you have to choose him? really? does it not come to mind that you will ruin their friendship? people piss me off

• Well first things first, break up with boyfriend ASAP. Then you can figure our if things might work with the friend. But break it off now since you clearly aren't into him.

• I felt the same way with my ex but noe we are friends and im happy with my new boy friends i sent him a long paragraph saying how i loved him but i feel it wasn't the relationship kind of love xx

• oft. this was a difficult one. ask him tbh? sorry if i couldnt help more. this was really difficult.

• My love broke up 6 months ago and left me heartbroken, this made me sick and my problem became very very difficult and it made me almost gave up but after the love spell from Robinson Buckler, my relationship was restored instantly, I was happy that the outcome was fantastic, only 3 days after robinsonbuckler @ (yahoo). com started it all. Never in my life have I thought this would work so fast. My man reconcile with me and he started acting completely different, we make love everyday (last weekend, we did it 8 times in total!). Now I can say that Robinson’s spells work! I can now say I feel happy once again, and like never before. It felt so good to have my lover back again, Thanks to Robinson,