How many times have you fallen in love?

Truly in love, not lust, not a crush. Are you still with your first love? Do you regret letting your love (s) go? Let me know more if you wish!

• Once, and I regret losing them
  • Once, and I'm still with them
  • Once, and it's fine that we aren't together
  • Twice
  • Three times
  • Four times or more
  • I've never been in love

Most Helpful Guy

• Once, it was really hard at first but looking back now I'm glad that it's over.

• I'm glad you had the experience of being in love. If you don't mind sharing, just as a learning experience, why did it not work out in the end?

• The distance kind of killed it and my trust issues didn't help at all. I do miss her a lot though, not as a partner but as a friend she was a really nice person. It's quite a strange feeling being in love.

What Guys Said 4

• 0... and it's gonna stay like that for some time. I hope I fall in love one day though.

• I fall in and out of love pretty easily. I guess I'm stupid or just gullible.

• Awwww. Nah, I would just say you are more prone to love. Falling in love easy for sure isn't stupid and doesn't make you gullible.

• only once fam, you get me fam?

• I've never put myself in that position... just too scared

• I understand that. I never let anyone in until recently. It can be scary, but I think it's definitely worth it. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Twice. The first time with my ex. I knew I loved him from the first time I saw him but he broke my heart many times and the last time I could never forgive him.
    I'm with someone new and I honestly do love him but in a totally different way. I'm in love but it's not so desperate, so clingy, so end of the world. We are in love but it's natural. He's my other half, I don't mind if he's gone for a night but I miss him. It's a more adult and functional love than the teenage romance.
    We are like puzzle pieces. Fit together perfectly when together, but being apart doesn't mean we don't come back together any less strongly :) If that makes sense.

• It does. It's less of a lustful needy love, and more of a secure closeness love. I get it. I think the second love sounds better anyways. :)

• He is the love of my life but we can have our own lives without crying and we know that we are there for each other. We are very close and spend a lot of time together.
      But I'm glad I'm over my first love. He can stay in my past.

• Only the once and I'm still with him.

• Never ever ever! Love doesn't like me.

• once.. but it wasn't meant to be

• I'm sorry. I'm glad you had love though! Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. :)

• no.. i would be pretty happy if i did not go through that... @asker

• The heartache is horrible. But one day when you meet someone worthy you'll be glad you went through it with someone unworthy.

• Just once, I married him!

• I've never ever been in love.