Girls, so im in a lond distance relationship and all she wants to do is text?

well i want to Skype and call her but she doesn't like it and it bugs me she says she loves me yes we lived together for a month before i had to go away help for a opinion on what could i be doing wrong?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people don't want to Skype, it takes a lot more time to in all honesty. texting is easier, you can be out or inside, busy or not. Skype doesn't give you all those options you need to be focused with the camera infront of you no distractions x

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she has a lot going on in her life where she is. She could still love you but maybe she's preoccupied with college/work/etc? If you feel like she's pulling away, it could be best to bring it up and talk through it together instead of making assumptions.

• at least she texts. A guy I was dating, we went on LDR and he doesn't even text... ugh so annoy

• I don't like to be on cam. Paranoid. I actually keep it covered on my laptop. Hackers might do some crazy shit and hack my laptop and put the cam on without me realizing.

• Tell her how you feel.