My boyfriends is smaller than me?

So my boyfriend is a year older than me yet is about 3/4 inches shorter than me he's a buff guy and im not exactly your skinnyest girl i have a bit of fat and muscle but at 5'11 -6 foot and 14 years old its hard to find a guy taller than me and i do really like this guy but will i make uncomfortable around his mate or will it annoy him that im taller than him or do you think he likes the fact he's going out with a bigger girl ( he's 16 next year im 15 next year )

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt he cares about your height that much. Most guys (who aren't ridiculously insecure) wouldn't have a problem with a girl being about his height or even a bit taller. If you're happy with then stay with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he minds it.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• If he's chosen you as his girlfriend, then no worries. I'm sure he likes you as you are. Besides, who cares if he's a little shorter. Just as long as you make sure he treats you like how you deserve and you do the same in return.