Protective or Annoying?

My older sister won't let me date this guy because of the fact he is her boyfriend's ex little brother. So, she won't let me go out with him tonight. I don't want to tell him because I want to see him really bad and I want to get out of the house. I don't get chances to get out of the house at all. I am basically a prisoner I feel like. So should I just let him come to the house and act like I forgot so I could go or just tell him after he comes back from practice?

• Don't tell him and go.
  • Lie to him and try to see him another time.
  • Tell him the truth that my sister won't let me go.
  • Other.
After all, she is the one that introduced us on my birthday. So, if she didn't want us to date, why would she introduce us to each other knowing he is only a year older than I am? (I am 17, and he 18)

What Guys Said 1

• Your best to tell the truth but i can't see why you sisters making a big scene over it.

• I would still date him she makes no sense no offense to your sister

• All because a couple of days ago, he went to a family cookout and his sister was calling me his girl. His sister is my sister's boyfriend ex. That is her only real reason.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him the truth.