Why would you date a white guy? And what do you like about white guys?

Also mention what race you are, so why would you date a white guy? And what is it that you like about white guys?

?
..

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dating a white guy. I'm biracial (black and white). I'm not actively seeking out men of any race, nor am I actively avoiding men of any race. What I like about white guys is that they are 3/4 of the men in this country and thus the majority of the men I meet and find attractive. I often find that black and Latino men more easily understand my experience of the world - there are still lots of white people who think racism just went away during the Civil Rights era - but I've fallen in love with more enlightened white men than men of other races just 'cause of the numbers.

• definitely a lot more too choose from

• You're right, there are a lot more people than black, white, and Latino. It's just since I've only dated about 20 men in the course of my life, my personal experience is limited to a bunch of white guys, a bunch of black (and mixed) guys, and one Mexican-American.

What Girls Said 12

• I would date them because I can?
    I would date pretty much everyone I'm interested in and I've already been interested into black people, white people, yellow people, elf people (In LoR).. so I suppose I just don't care about race at all.
    I'm white by the way.

• Yes, but I am white. I have also dated an Asian guy, black guy and Dominican girl. So I have no real race preference

• No. They are sexually weird.

• race has never been an issue for me personally so yeah i would, just like i would date someone of any other race

• your race?

• my background is indian, but i'm Canadian, i've grown up around all different races of people

• I love white guys, any race I like to date a white guy because they are awesome cool and hot 😄😄

• I would date him because he is attractive and he would love and respetct me. I like their hair and skin color. Im half black and half Hispanic

• I am black, brazilian and Asian. I would date a guy who treated me like I was special. If he happened to be white it makes no difference. There is nothing in particular that I like about white guys

• Ew this question again

• i felt in love with a white guy and he was so different from the other

• I don't care about race.

• Yes, I would date a white guy. The reason why it's not because I think they're different from other guys or something, it's just because I've always been attracted to them.
    And I'm black.

• i dont care about race.