My boyfriend has been calling/texting another girl?

We have been together for two years and I love him more then the world. But recently I noticed a girl he had been talking to on Facebook. They were being kind of flirty, so I confronted him about it and told how it made me feel uncomfortable. Now today I realized upon looking in his phone that he has continued to talk to this girl. He is now calling or texting her almost everyday. He says I have nothing to worry about. He won't let me read the recent messages either. I think I have a right to know?

He decided that he's not going to tell me. He states I should prove I can trust him. Guess that's that the...

Most Helpful Guy

• You need tell him it's either you or her i think he's being unfair to you

Most Helpful Girl

• From what you stated above I think he's cheating on you and denying it. Yes, you do have a right to know what he's doing because he's your boyfriend. If he won't tell you what's going on then he must be hiding something.

What Guys Said 3

• I think he's at the early stage of cheating. He doesn't know if he wants to cheat or not. but he's keeping his option to cheat open. the reason, I don't know why. Have you guys been arguing lately? not intimate as you used to be? guys tend to be more sexual than women.

• Yes, i believe that you do have the right to know but it's probably just something silly and eventually he'll forget about her

• Sounds like he is infatuated with this other girl. I'm guessing he likes the attention and the thrill of chasing this new girl, but throughout all of this, it signifies an even bigger issue: he is emotionally connecting with another girl instead of with you for some reason. You need to get to the bottom of that even if it means the relationship may end. It is better to learn now that he's a sleazeball rather than later after you're married.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, you do. If he won't listen to you when you say you're uncomfortable AND is refusing to let you see messages, he's fucking around. Require him to show you or leave.

• Yeah that shit is dodgy as fuck. I would seriously wouldn't like that.

• It sounds as though he has no respect for you or your feelings, he is totally disregarding how you feel, that is not a good sign.