Do you ever feel like you're intruding on someone else's life?

So there's this cute girl from one of my classes that I really like. And i wanna ask her to hang out but the thing is she's more popular and has a lot more than friends than I do. She really nice though and we follow each other on Instagram and we know each other but we really don't know each other as friends. And she's always posting pictures of her and her friends and I'm always intimidated to ask her to hang out cause it feels like I'm just the weird guy interrupting her life. Does anyone else feel like this sometimes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do all the time. I think its a perfectly normal way to feel, especially if you perceive her to be more popular than you. You just automatically think she has better stuff to do than hang out with you. But think of it this way, you are just as important as anyone else. So why should she not hang out with you?

I say try to let go of the insecurity (I know it's hard). But trust me, if she has any interest in you, she will want to hang out with you too!

Most Helpful Guy

• An intrusion is solely based on how an invitation is received. If you ask her to go out with you, it will be an interruption into her daily life. But interruptions are a good thing. How many times does she get asked out a week? How many boyfriends has she had? How many losses or breakups? It's very gentlemanly of you that you don't want to intrude into her life, yet shouldn't she make up her mind if you are? The truth is, if you are interested in her, she has the right to know that someone out there actually likes her. Just remember, some of the most popular people are also some of the loneliest people on the planet. Give her a chance

What Girls Said 1

• I have felt that way before.

What Guys Said 2

• Firstly, make sure that when you talk to her that you talk to her alone, either through text message or face-to-face. My biggest tip for winning her over is to be confident. Girls hate guys that dwell and that are pushovers. Talk to her for a while then go for it, ask her out. Don't miss your chance, because you never know whether another guy will come and take his chance.

• Yeah, I like that feeling, it turns me on.