Out of curiosity Would you have sex on the fist date? If not after how long? Do you think answer Is it different from male to female?

• I could do sex on the first date.
  • After a few dates.
  • After a few months.
  • As long as it takes for the other person to be comfortable.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how comfortable I feel with the person. Sometimes that happens right away.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I'd feel comfortable on the first date, I'd want to make sure they've been tested first and actually see the results.

That being said I wouldn't want to wait months. I think most girls have put out early on at least a few ocassions. Id feel pathetic if a girl put out early for other guys but then wanted me to wait and take her on dates for a month to get something she gave away for free to guts she met at parties or on tinder.

I'd just assume that I'm not as attractive or as fun/exciting as the other guys who didn't have to date her for months to get sex. So while I wouldn't be willing to risk my health by sleeping with someone who hasn't proven to me they are clean, I'm also not going to jump through hoops for something most girls give away like free candy.

What Girls Said 7

• Probably after a few dates or until we both feel comfortable. With my boyfriend, we waited 6 months before doing anything sexual other than kissing.

• With a strange man? No. With someone I already knew? Yes.

• Me and my boyfriend had sex for first time when he asked me out. But we been friends for 14 years before dating. So made him wait since highschool to be with me.

• After he puts a ring on it...

• No i would wait a few months

• Nope, I wouldn't. I'd wait at least a few months into a relationship before having sex with them.

• I'd say weeks at least

What Guys Said 4

• I can only answer this one for myself, but I feel that sex is a very intimate thing that is to be shared between too people who truly love each other. I don't love someone after the first date. More importantly, I don't want to sleep with them just because sex is awesome. To me, it's a way of expressing myself in the most personal of ways to just one person. I don't want to do that just to find out they aren't really interested and move on. So I usually wait until we've been dating for some time so that love is more than just a physical thing, but something more emotional.

• As soon as we're both comfortable with each other, whether its the first date or the 10th date.

• Whenever feels right.

• Yeah easily, my rule is: if no sex by third date, next her and find someone else.