Is he seeing this other chick?

I've been having a fling with this guy for 10 months. He drives 40 mins each way to hang out and I'd see him 2-3 times a month. Basically friends with benefits. We have a lot of things in common, but I know he doesn't think of me as a potential girlfriend (he doesn't want me over at his place to meet his parents so it's obvious) which sucks, but it's whatever. I enjoyed seeing him and hooking up because the sex was so good. I haven't heard from him in a about a month now which is weird, and some of his friends tried texting me a few weeks ago in hopes to hang out which I said no to. I saw on this girls selfie he liked on FB he commented "Come play mario kart :D". So I guess that means he's inviting her over and it kind of hurt. Plus the girl isn't even pretty! He's gorgeous and we're the fitness/gym types I guess so I'm a little shocked at that. Is he onto this new girl? What should I do if he comes back?

What Guys Said 1

• There's nothing you can do. Your just a nut a simple fuck. If he gets with the girl you might just be a side chick.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably likes her.