Guys, is there any guys who would date a pretty big girl if she was trying to lose weight?

Im not huge but im definitly not small. Im worried my weight will keep me from finding someone. i have been trying to lose weight though not for guys but for myself. but i would like to find someone who likes me. but im worried my weight will be a problem.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would it? The only reasons to lose weight are either
    a.) so that you can be comfortable with your size (not for someone else) or
    b.) so that you can be healthy and not face health risks of obesity (which is not necessarily a problem if you're only a little bigger rather than actually obese which is a more serious health concern)
    If I were ever with a woman and her size bothered me, it would only be because I was concerned about her health. If she was a little bigger, it wouldn't bother me. If she was a little smaller, it wouldn't bother me. If she was really obese and was at risk for serious health conditions, then her weight would bother me not because it would be something that was making her suffer and that would concern me. It's not going to make more people you or less people like you by losing weight. If it's a "problem" for someone, find someone else because your appearance shouldn't ever be a "problem" to the person that loves you. If it's ever anything it would be concern but that's only if you were at risk for serious medical conditions which is unlikely if you've just got a little extra flab. Besides, a lot of guys are totally into it, as well. In fact, I like a little bigger, anyways.

What Guys Said 11

• Most people want to date someone who is in great shape. But the truth is, people are still people regardless of what their body situation is in. For me, it's all about a positive attitude. Now, I usually go for skinnier girls, but I still make the effort to talk to girls who are either at the gym or running in the park if they are bigger. Mostly because I know they're trying. I saw this one girl who was overweight, but her face was amazing and she was one of the nicest people I've ever met. We get stuck on the physical when all of that is going to go eventually anyways.

• If I find her face attractive, I won't care about body shape. If the girl is trying to get healthy, that's a plus

• Don't worry about it
    Doesn't make a difference
    So just enjoy
    And Mr Right 👉 won't ever have any problem with anything about you bc he'll love the way you are😊

• Some guys won't have a problem but everyone is different and have their own preferences

• My girl is like that, and I love her for who she is.

If I would 'only want' slimmer people, and you're amazing, personality wise, I would gladly invite you to workout together.

• If you work on what you look like, have a great personality then I'm sure you can be with anyone. People now a days aim to high and end up falling for the great personality.

• That really shouldn't be a factor in if someone will love you and find attraction in you. It depends on who the guy is type of deal you just have to find the right one and kee doing what's best for yourself

• I would defiantly. I would prefer you didn't lose the weight though.

• Everyone has there preference, you'll come across people who will like that and some who won't

• Tried it, and it didn't work out at all. So no.

• People should date you for you. trust me I've lost weight been there done that. and it doesn't make a difference when it comes to dating someone. on the other hand losing weight has it's health benefits. so if your going to do it. do it for yourself. good luck :)