Just curious - If you have a crush on someone, will you tell your friends?

• Yes
    53% (17)46% (12)50% (29)Vote
  • No
    47% (15)54% (14)50% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Lol I haven't had a crush since high school, I don't really crush anymore either even then I didn't really make it public knowledge.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course not... it's personal business wid who i've got a crush on... y should they know? ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally Ladies and Men do tell their friends but personaly, no way hahaha
    When I first liked my Girlfriend there was no way in hell I was going to tell them because their the kind of friends who'll go nuts about start saying shit, I'd like to move and do things at my own pace and they don'thave a pace, they move in warp speed for everything :") haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Never! That's a personal thing!

Well, I mean, it's not "personal," per se, but I'm still not gonna tell anyone.

I'll just hint at it and ask people to guess, but if they get it right, I won't tell them.

How about I just tell my best friend?

Ah, I'll just tell everybody. Doesn't matter anyway.

Some secrets want to come out, and will, eventually, because you really *want* to tell the whole world how you feel. :-P
    I've followed the above process of thought many times, and I ALWAYS start oht adamantly believing that I will truly never tell anyone. It's easy to say...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, those things stay with me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I always do

1|0
    0|0
  • Do not know what I voted, the screen moved down... but yes, I do tell them!

1|0
    0|0
  • Normally I don't tell. Because people can't keep a secret

2|0
    0|0
    • I did tell my friend I had a crush on a girl. He ended up spreading it around the school. So I stop telling people that

What Girls Said 9

• yeah i have lol. not all of them though. iv only told 1.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only ever had a crush on somebody I knew once but my friend then fancied him too so I kept it to myself..

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a real good friend 😁 step back so your friend is happy fair play to you 😊👍🏻

• well, she turned out a real bitch so not so fair after all.. @Justsomeguy9814

• That sucks at least you know your a better person than her tho 😊

• I won't tell no one!!! Shhh

2|1
    0|0
  • Only my close friends will know

2|0
    0|0
  • I use to tell my bestie.. But now I don't. I like to keep things private

0|0
    0|0
  • Only after months of crushing on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I told the guy I likes sister.

I'm not good with secrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did and apparently I can't trust them to keep their mouths shut from now on I'm keeping quite about that stuff. I don't know about your friends but mine betrayed me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Long story for me. When I was 10, I told my friends about my crush. The next thing I know, the whole school knows about it. I told myself never to tell anyone again. But recently, I started to open up again :)

• Hard to trust them messy biatches #CantTrustAHoe

3|1
    0|0