Guys, What do you like to get as a gift from your girlfriend?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• my favorite meal and a favorite movie that you watch with me, just because I like that movie

What Guys Said 7

• Like @AleDeEurope , something thoughtful and meaningful, I don't like when people spend money on me so things hand made or something that reminds me of inside jokes we have, just something that shows she's thought about this.
    If it was up to me, just to be with her with no interruptions, no anythings just her would be perfect

• A nice wrist watch. It has character and people don't usually use them so it makes me feel kool to still wear one.

• Anything with meaning. I don't want anything expensive or big, just something that means something for both of us. A handmade thing or an inside joke is the best, even if it cost you $1.
    Also spending the day with me, that's the best gift.

• Something useful, that requires knowing more about me than the average friend.

• I'm a simple guy, with a simple job, i would like simple sex.

• Has anyone ever told you that you look a little like Maisie Williams?

• I like gift card