Guys, what do you think?

My boyfriend and I were talking after an intimate night and he said he wanted to get me pregnant I don't know if this is a bad thing he said or not ha I mean I'm 19 and he is 22 which isn't bad but we have only been dating for a month and he already told me he loves me? What does the whole pregnant thing mean and why do you think he Is moving so fast?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's going to come down to what you want of course but in my opinion, I think you ought to wait. You're only 19. It should be fun time of your life, and I'm not sayin taking care of baby's isn't fun which I know it can be but I think you deserve to be able to have fun before doing that sort of thing. Have you talked to him about why he's so adamant about getting you pregnant so quickly? Number one failure of relationships is communication!

• I mean I asked him and he said cause he loves me but I don't know I don't want kids

• Yeah you are probably right.

• When aren't I, lol

What Guys Said 3

• I can't speak for the guy you are currently dating, but I am honestly concerned. Moving in together before marriage is one thing. I don't agree with it, but I understand it. You get to know the person better and you always have a chance to move without worrying about the whole marriage thing. But the same idea is true, except with children, now he has the same option. Being married gives you legal protection and a more stable environment for your children.
    As for his true intentions, some guys just talk crazy like that. Even if it's joking, no one should be laughing. Some couples really do just move that fast and maybe he is one of those guys. Remember, it wasn't two hundred years ago that dating was a revolutionary concept, since people were just married and engaged at the parent's request. Make sure you take your time and watch him closely. You shouldn't be with a guy who is pressuring you so soon (at least, that's what is sounds like to me)

• Sorry dosn't seem like a good idea. Maybe have sex but don't have children yet, it's too early. Wait a while and then get pregnant. Some guys use the pregnant thing so u stick with them, then u can't run away from them. Its too much trouble if u have a child and he could sue you. A child happens after a couple of years! I'm not having sex until I'm 19 let alone a child. This is not a good sign but you can have sex with him just not get pregnant. Pregnancy should happen after a couple of years being a couple!

• And that's what I told him. And he started joking and saying that way it was for life but I was like I don't want kids until I'm married

• Why does he keep asking me that though and for the whole sex thing I'd think whenever you are ready and with someone you love it feels a whole lot better trust me.

• If he's too pushy about tell him to wait and say your not ready yet. If he keeps on bugging u after u said no leave him. He can't treat u in that way. Most guys I know agree that we should have kids after marriage. Be careful and make it clear not yet. Make sure he understands, if not like I said, dump him, find someone else

• I think it's a bad thing
    He's rushing too much, tell him to slow down a bit