He Can't be friends with me?

Me and this guy have been texting talking to eachother we got really close to eachother and we were supposed to finally meet eachother and go out on a date.. But he's in the military and he said that he supposed to be stationed to a different country I can tell he really likes me and I like him but he wanted to break everything off between us because it would be harder for us so I suggested that we just talk as friends and he said that it's impossible for him to want to be my friend because of the sexual and emotional attraction he has towards me I don't want him to leave my life though so why can't he suck it up and be my friend 😔

What Guys Said 1

• Well... i don't have any ideas about this, So why not ask him... He'll probably give you the answer.

What Girls Said 1

• Because you cannot manipulate people into doing whatever you like. He doesn't want to be your friend. He wants more than that.