I have a very attractive cousin and I think I have a crush on her? Is there a problem in that please help and give me ur opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its weird if she iis blood related. But if she isn't go for it. I like an aunt that isn't blood related so I feel ya.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not wrong to have a crush on her but it's wrong when you two have sexual desires for each others 😄😄😄

• Yes that is very wrong and would be considered incest. If you don't want genetically fucked up kids, DON'T go for her.

What Guys Said 3

• have u ever seen her naked

• First cousins are a little close, but it's not unheard of for first cousins to marry. It is certainly not incest, and it would take at least eight generations of inbreeding before genetic issues would arise.

• Go for it bro!!
    I've heard of worse father and daughter shiz. Fkn ew!
    Cousins ain't so bad!!
    I too have a cousin that i made out with at 14yo, now we have separate partners but the sexual tension is always there.