What your take on the some dating rules.. is it so blunt when a girl asks a guy out and not the other way around?

So a couple of guys have told me a girl looks like she's such a b** when she goes after a guy flirting and asking them out... why is it so bad when a girl does it? should us girls always wait for the guy to make his move.. why is it so complicated?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think 90 percent or more of guys like be approached. Only a super macho guy wouldn't like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some weakminded people can't handle directness.

What Guys Said 8

• I have no idea who you have been talking to you, but you have been talking to the wrong people. This isn't the 60s any more and girls can ask guys out and shouldn't be feel bad for doing so. I have even had girls approach me before.

• Maybe because they're silly men who think it hurts their masculinity. Hell I'd welcome a role-reversal when it comes to dating.

• I don't know a single guy who would look down on a girl just because she makes the first move.

In fact, I love it when a girl makes the first move and asks the guy out. And many of my friends like it as well. This is the 21st century, there's no reason for women to sit around and wait. Just go for it! Stop caring about what those close-minded people think, they're stuck in the 1950's.

• It is not bad, guys who think that are insecured little Wk nerds who get bullied back in school and you don't really need em lol

• This is the 21st century and girls should be able to ask a guy out if she wants too

• I'd be incredibly flattered if a girl asked me out. Go for it!

• I've been asked out lots. I have no problem with it. I never asked a girl out after the age of 20 unless she'd already made it extremely clear such a proposal was very welcome. I didn't have time for chasing after women or playing games.

• I've been asked out, but for the wrong reasons. I like being asked out, as long as your intentions are well

• thats even more confusing.. what are the definition of good intentions?

• Well, what do you think good intentions are. I mean what are your morals, basically. It's a rhetorical question so don't answer, im just trying to get you to think outside the box a little

• okay..

What Girls Said 0