Guys, What Do You Think?

This guy came into my restaurant and gave me his number. First off, I'm not a clingy girl, I'm very laid back, I'm from California. I'm 22. We have been hanging out for a few weeks and it seemed like it was going very well. He would always kiss and hug me goodbye. When he would ask me to spend the night, in the morning he would always pull me into his arms to cuddle. We always laugh and pick on each other jokingly. I haven't mentioned anything about a relationship/dating, simply because I just like hanging out with the guy or never have sent him clingy crazy texts. He introduced me to one of his friends, who said I was awesome. I know he could be busy... But I haven't heard from him in 3 days. He usually always texts back. But yesterday I texted him, hi and asked him if he wanted to go bass fishing Saturday. Because he loves bass fishing. Still No reply. I'm trying to remain cool, because I know guys hate clingy girls. But Guys, I can't read your minds... I'm sorry. I'm a girl and I'm just curious on what you guys think. But I'm very confused on what is going on with this guy. Is he losing interest or is he just simply busy? I just need some opinions. Thank you!

He Texted Me Back And Said. " I Wish I Could! But I'm going to visit my grandma This Weekend." Is That A Good Or Bad Sign? Is he just being nice because he doesn't want to hangout. He's in the military.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• It is just guesing here if he is busy or not intrested anymore...

Don't think you should send more texts

What Guys Said 5

• He might not be interested any more, but first check to make sure he is ok you never know things always happen

• He must be having personal issues, give some alone time. he will be back once normal

• He's probably just has to go see his grandma

• I always respond but some of my friends forget when they are busy, so doesn't have to terrible sign, but it's not a good sign also. It really depends what type of person is he

• I'm confused as to why you chose to spend the night with him without having discussed dating or being in a relationship. The whole encounter might have just been a fling to him. It would be best to keep your dignity and move on.