If a girl tells you personal things on a date?

On my date with this girl she was telling me some personal stuff. For example she was telling about how she went through a depressive episode in junior high and about how she doesn't really have a good relationship with her mother. She also mentioned how she doesn't stick around with the same group of friends too long because it gets weird. I thought these were some personal things to bring up. Is it bad? We have known each other for a few months so it's not like we are strangers.

Most Helpful Girl

• She maybe feels a connection between you two :)

• Like in a romantic sense or a friend one?

• Hmm... I am not sure but she trusts you and thats a good sign!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she feels comfortable with you and trusts you

• Is that usually a bad or good thing as far as like trying to be romantic or is she looking at more as a friend thing?

• It's a good thing she trusts you. She has confidence to tell you personal stuff. And any good relationship must have trust. You haven't been friend zoned. She really likes you

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If you're on a date and she's telling you this, then, yes, it is a good thing. Also, don't worry too much about analyzing everything. I know it's tempting, but just try to enjoy yourselves as you continue dating.