Girls, it is okay for you to date or have a relationship with an ugly guy? Tell the truth?

😄😄😄😄😄

Ugly guy with a great personality

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• You have to have attraction on some level, and that is a cold, hard truth. Without attraction, You are friends.

• Ofcourse it's "okay", it's your own decision and no one can tell you who to get in a relationship with x

• You know I tried it, I have given it a go, but I need to be attracted to them.

• No, I wouldn't date someone I find ugly. I just can't feel attraction towards him, sorry but I can't help it. I would respect him for his great personality, though.

• That's okay I don't like to date an ugly guy too no offense I think I might stab myself than to date an ugly guy 😭😭😭😭

• Who wouldn't want a hot dude but if he's good otherwise it's OK if he's not good looking (not unbearably ugly). Looks don't matter to me that much. And it's true

• No, if you think he is ugly then don't date him. What a horrid thing to do.

• No, I wouldn't.

• There needs to be some appeal... Sometimes emotion and intellect overcome any physical flaws.

• I don't want to date a guy I find unattractive.

• As long as he loves me and just doesn't want me for sex, Were good.

• If that guy treats me like a lady.. I don't care how he looks. I mean, to date him I need to feel attracted first so he must have a great personality and to be smart. I am into smart guys, lol.

• i have to be attracted to them in order for me to date them, but everyone has a different view on what they find is attractive to them

• If she is dating you she doesn't think you are ugly. Beauty doesn't just come from looks... a guy can be handsome because he is kind, funny, and has great eyes, or has a great smile or has nice arms. If a girl is dating you she finds something about you attractive no doubt.

• Personally I think that being attracted to your partner is really important. I don't want to feel repulsed by the guy I like. So no, I wouldn't.

• Of course. I've never met an ugly guy. Ones who consider themselves ugly or have been called ugly, I've met them. But personally there's a little bit of sexy/cute/handsome in everyone.

• Well as the saying goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But if I thought a guy was inatractive I wouldn't bother you have to be physically and emotionally untreated in that person to have have a good relationship they go hand in hand. My opinion

• Ugly is subjective.

If I find someone ugly, I dont know if I can date him.

I need to feel at least some sort of attraction for me to give it a go.