Girls, How do tell a girl you have feelings for her without creeping her out?

I really like this girl, but I don't want to sound awkward. I know the're ain't much, but I wanna get as much info as possible.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• T be honest, a simple and straightforward "I like you" is perfect. Don't be one of those guys that goes overboard and buys roses and a teddy bear and chocolates--that's okay if you're already together. Also, I don't think that most people understand girls are also sometimes afraid of commitment and relationships. So my advice is to get her alone (you don't want her friends giggling behind her as you confess!) and don't beat around the bush about it. If she'd really worth your time, she'll give you a chance or let you down gently. If she doesn't have feelings towards you, take it gracefully (DON'T INSULT HER OR SAY SOMETHING LIKE "you're missing out babe"), thank her for her answer, and leave. This will show that you're a gentleman and can deal with rejection in a mature way. Good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Support her in the things she likes to do. Learn about the activity and maybe even learn to enjoy it yourself. Even if you don't or can't, attend plays or performances that she does. She should feel like you get the things that make her happy in life. You should also let her see you enjoying the things that you love.

• Well I would start off with flirty yet subtle compliments towards her , and gradually become more serious with her about how I feel and tell her that I'm serious about the feels that I have..
    But hey that's just what I think as romantic...

• If your friends know about u liking her then don't be afraid to ask for their help to get u alone with her or help u plan ways to start hinting at ur feelings. Also take any chance u get to spend time with her as a way of seeing what'd it really be like to hang out and be around her for awhile

• I would start by giving not-so-subtle hints JUST to see how she reacts. If all goes well, I would just tell her. "Hey, I like you" or something along those lines. (Whatever works for you) There's no need to go overboard with it. If the feeling isn't mutual, don't sweat it. Just be polite about it. Best of luck, my friend! <3

• Ohh cute! Uhm you should give her hints, I mean like you should give her a lot of compliments and start asking her out on dates. But when she backs off, you know she isn't interested, and that way you don't have to tell her