Would you date a smoker?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I would only if he was otherwise super awesome. I don't like smokers, but majority of my crushes have been smokers, and I can't say that I wouldn't have dated them if I had the chance. But it sure is a big turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, most likely I would, as I have in the past dated smokers.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not healthy, and I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. I would be afraid that they would get lung cancer and leave me. :( I wouldn't even try to convince them, because my mom smokes and when I tell her to stop she gets mad and tells me to fuck off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no no no

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a smoker no problem but honestly I'd prefer a non smoker because I myself don't smoke and see it's as a waste of time and money

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't, because I don't smoke

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It's a difficult question really because I'm not a smoker but I have been attracted to girls who do smoke before now but I've often wondered to myself "what would I do if we did get together? Do I expect her to stop eventually?" Because generally I wouldn't mind them smoking in general or near me but I kind of think towards the future more than anything, in a few year's time I'd maybe consider moving in with them and wouldn't want them smoking in my house..

That's the way I've always thought of it really

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she would be willing to stop smoking. I really don't like the smell and the thought about how smoking is unhealthy bothers me. Don't want my partner to be in an unhealthy habit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll put it this way, if a girl that happened to be a smoker somehow approached me, yeah I'd date her. But I would not pursue a smoker myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd have to be pretty freakin' awesome, since the stank of those things gets into EVERYTHING.

She's also have to be cool with not smoking in my apartment or car.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer not to

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't, smoking is a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did it once, it was nasty. I wouldn't do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is racist against smokers and I am offended.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I will never date a smoker ever

0|0
    0|0
  • lolol... never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to smoke, I'm not a judgmental asshole over it since I quit though, so I would date a smoker.

0|0
    0|1