Am I wrong for looking and talking to other girls?

I'm dating a girl however when I see another good looking girl I look and sometimes I talk to other good looking girls (just a normal talk) but I won't take it any further than that because I don't have the courage, my male friends bash me for that and tell me (your girlfriend won't know). Should I forget about other girls and focus on mine, I don't have that many female close friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's in the nature of guys to look at girls. When I'm just walking through the city, my eyes are always drawn to the best looking girl around, and that doesn't change when I have a girlfriend. When I'm with a girl, I focus my attention on her (she's the most beautiful girl around, anyways). This is all just instict and there's nothing wrong with it. Trying to surpress these instincts will only make you frustrating.
    Talking to other girls is fine too, as long as you are clear about the fact that you have a girlfriend. Stay away from flirting, because it will lead to cheating and cheating is really, really bad. You can always have normal conversation with a girl.
    If you really want to flirt with other girls, than maybe having a girlfriend is not your thing. When I'm with a girl I really like I don't think about any other girls and just enjoy the moment. Hope this helps.

• I always tell them I have a girlfriend and that I love her

What Girls Said 6

• Are you guys actually in a committed, monogamous relationship or are you in that stage where you are going on dates with each other, trying to gauge if you want to become exclusive in the future?

Either way, it's slightly disrespectful to be checking out other females but the fact that you're not encouraging those initial attractions to progress really says a lot about you. :)

• I never cheated but I got cheated on before so I know how it's feels, don't wish it to anyone

• Yes you should focus on your girl..

• That sounds selfish no?

• Both you girls are paranoid

• Finally someone with logic

• "but I won't take it any further than that because I don't have the courage..." So you're saying that you're tempted to cheat on your gf?

If that's so, I'd say break up with her then. There's nothing wrong with speaking on a friendly basis with other girls, but if you're constantly tempted to cheat, it's best that you break up.

Your friends sounds like swine

• Tempted? Like I talk normally no seconds intentions. Some other girls hit on me but I don't hit back that what I mean but no taking any further than just talking

• ^exactly... he is tempted

• Cinderelli you sound like a judgmental and selfish girlfriend

• Forget about the other girls. if you want to talk to other girls , thats fine but don't get her feelings hurt in the midst of it all.

• if your not a player don't be one because 9 times out of 10 you'll get caught and loose the one that matters most

• you should focus on the one you got because if you start talking to other girls it's going to cause some friction in that relationship

What Guys Said 3

• So wait... the only reason you're not talking to other girls is because you're not "brave" enough but if you were to have the courage to do it, you would?

So basically, what you said is, "I don't cheat because I'm too scared to try." Is that it?

Dude if you intend to get friendly friendly with other girls, then have a spine and cut it off with your actually girlfriend. Show her some respect.

• I talk to other girls but I don't have the courage to cheat maybe I'm not using the right grammar sorry English not my main

• No worries food no problem

• All right then. Hollar when you've bent the knee lol :D

• There's nothing stopping you from talking and being friends with other girls as long as there is no flirting involved and it is just innocent and normal :P

• Talking to other "good looking" girls is being disloyal to your girl. If she's not worth your loyalty then you need to break up with her first.

• I love giving compliments sorry

• Being somewhat flirty myself I enjoy complimenting too. But you risk hurting your girl's feelings and that has to be your primary concern and not be thinking about how much fun it is to get a hot looking girl to smile at you.

• My girlfriend is hot herself I don't need more