What do u think about this?

I was speaking to the guy I like and he said 'you're attractive but I don't fancy you' and I said what does that mean and he said 'I'd have sex with you but not go out with you, I'd hit and run but I can't do that to you' what Should I do and what does he really mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• He means avoid him like the plague!! He only wants you for one thing, but at least he's honest enough to say that. He also says he's telling you this because he wouldn't do it to you. My guess is he likes you, but knows it would be too easy for him to use you, then run.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there are some people that you view as relationship material and others you view as sex partners.

Usually people you just view sexually, you don't have that much in common or you just don't see yourself being seriously involved with that person.

He was being very bold and honest with you.

What Guys Said 2

• He just wants to fuck you like you are some sex toy. That's it. Nothing hard to understand. Lol how can a guy openly speak of fucking in front of her.

Damn if it was to be in india. She would have slapped her hard man...

• wtf no? .. you get me fam?

What Girls Said 4

• You should leave him alone sexually and romantic wise. He is nice enough to honestly let you know he would just have sex with and then eventually leave you, but unlike other girls he couldn't even bring himself to do that to you. so rather than hurt you he is leaving you alone, so let him.

• Hell no, he's a slut!! This guy told you he doesn't like you so he only sees you as a sex toy. He probably has a girlfriend but either way he's not good for you.

• He doesn't have a girlfriend and I know but he's the only guy who's said im attractive

• He dosent want to go out with you, but he'll have sex with you

• He is not going to have a relationship with you.