Is it true that less than 10 % of American Female Models go with White Guys?

I don't know a guy told me this and gave examples of 5 of them i'm from Norway and i personally find White American guys r the cutest maybe i should go there?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this another race baiting question?

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure and I'm honestly too lazy to go do research at the moment :P

I've done some commercial modeling and I'm not interested in American white guys AT ALL.

0|0
    1|0
    • so ur also into black guys? I don't know but somehow i don't find black guys attractive i like them as human begins but i'd rather date a guy from India than a black guy, my type tho is like Sergio Ramos

• Show All
    • Jamaican black guys are not the official representatives for all black men around the world. Just sayin.
      You're probably going to end up with an asshole considering the overemphasis you seem to place on looks and ethnicity. Good men are already slim pickings without you making it harder on yourself.

• still i will marry sergio ramos <3

What Guys Said 3

• sounds like bullshit but personally I don't find myself attracted to their body types either. most models have little girl bodies. no ass, no tits, no hips, supper thin. Not really high quality in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Let me just pull that statistic out, which I have handily concealed for just this sort of circumstance.
    ... Oh wait. How am I supposed to know?

0|0
    0|0
  • So who are the lucky 90 percent.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!