Do girls think about guys penises the way we think of their boobs and butts?

Do you think girls try to judge how big a guy is. Do they have wet dreams on guys. Do they. wonder what it qould be like to. be dating the guy they like. What exactly do girls masterbate to. Add anything else you want to add.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think most of us women zero in on penises the way some men get preoccupied with boobs and butts. For me, at least, the appeal is always about the whole person. I have sexual fantasy dreams, but they aren't wet dreams. I definitely wonder would it would be like with a guy when I have a crush, but the fantasy I'm wondering about is never just penetration. It's how he tries to seduce me and what he'll be like in foreplay and whether we'll be fumbling or things will just mesh and how we'll feel about each other afterwards.

• Thats actually a lot better than most guys lol. All i think about is how it will feel when i stick it in, or how her boobs feel, or the way she moans or if she is a biter or not.

What Girls Said 3

• I sometimes do yeah

• If it's a guy I'm sexually attracted to then, yeah to all of those things.

• Not at all.

What Guys Said 2