Guys, if u don't text back, u are not interested?

or if u say u are going to sleep but u are still online.

I'm the one always initiating contact
he's online on whatsapp many times

6

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm depends... if this guy actually always initiates and tries to start a new conv everytime... he'd say "i go to sleep" and yet still be online just in order to show u he's not waitin for u to go to sleep first so he could go as well (in other words being very attached)

What Guys Said 5

• eh a lot of times I just have better things to be doing, I don't like texting culture very much. Texting is just meaningless to me compared to in person, or even a phone call.

• If a guy reply the girl a lot, she will label him a pushover or desperate and if a guy doesn't reply the girl frequently she will labeling him as uninterested... you know it is really hard to be in a middle spot... I'm just thr opposite I'm the one initiating text but girls seem don't want to reply to me... maybe we get the same answer not interested

• i think thete are levels without beeing label as desperated. and with this guy we only text sporadically

• Only you can tell if he has interest in you or not good luck it's really hard to advice you, the only thing I did was I immediately moved on and my instincts was right after few weeks they all have in a relationship. I'm glad I didn't tell them how much I like them. The output was still the same and I lost interest in girls anymore

• Happens a lot. I dunno why...
    I would always reply even if i dont like the girl...

Even if they are playing online or something, or seeing porn they could have said something...

some dudes just dont care... : /

You should talk with men that gives you value.

• If a man really likes you he will try to keep chating with u much as possible even if he got things to do even if he is feeling sleepy

• maybe he forgot to turn off messenger...

• whatsapp

• ohh. dont know if it does tricks like messenger... maybe he wanted to check something? or just wanted to end the conversation...