How to stop my boyfriend from spying on me?

He would try to look at my passwords when I type it and log in to my facebook to read all my private messages. I woukd spy on my phone when I sleep and read all my text and look at all my private photo! I love him, and I do not cheat on him nor have anything to hide, but this makes me so embarrassed a lot of stuffs he sees are very private to me. I told him to stop and he said okay but would still spy on my phone when I sleep! I changed my password constantly and have no idea how he can open my phone! How do I effectively tell him to please stop? I love him but this starts to make me feel verg uncomfortable and embarrassed...

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's extreme but I'm sure most people are gonna tell you to dump him. It'll only get worse. If you text a single guy for the slightest thing he's gonna be the type to accuse you of cheating. Protect yourself and your privacy seriously. Trust is necessary in any relationship and he is showing that he has no trust in you meaning this relationship cannot work. Plus he's lied to you about stopping because he's clearly still at it. Run while you can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he doesn't trust you at all.

• Talk to him about it by saying you feel like he doesn't trust you at all since all he does is spy on you.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him your tired of him being nosey and that you have nothing to hide but you feel that he is invading your privacy.

• just relax, he loves u but sometimes he need to make sure everything is ok... u should be happy instead.

• Well not until he looked at my and my family's privacy.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 1