Girls, Do you find a guy like me that plays guitar and sings well attractive?

I've heard the saying "love is through the ears" so I want to know just how many people actually like musicians like myself.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a musician who likes musicians. I married a piano player. I prefer instrumentalists over singers though, but if he can play an instrument and sing too that's okay. I'm more into classical or jazz musicians since that's what I play.

I play guitar as well. Plenty of girls are into musicians.

What Girls Said 15

• I think most musicians can be very attractive people. When I was younger, I dated a guy who played bass guitar and piano - both beautifully. The only problem was, unless I wanted to talk about sheet music or bass strings, there was no other conversation to be had. So like most hobbies, if something consumes the person to the point where you have no room in the relationship for anything but music, the relationship can suffer. It did with us. Otherwise, as a musician, he had a beautiful creative side, and handled his emotions through music which I just loved. :)

• I have a soft spot for musicians, love them.

• Can't lie, I do. If a guy can sing and play guitar, it's a bonus, lol

• Love listening to my guy sing.

• If you knew a girl who could play guitar really well and sing would you be attracted to her? I'm thinking yes right? I think most everyone likes a musician/singer lol

• Yeah, that's very attractive.

• Yes that definitely adds to it ;)

• I think as long as you're not a know, any girl would be lucky to have you whether or not you were musically talented.

• It's a huge turn on.

• I mean, I also do those things so it's not that impressive to me.

• YES. VERY.

• Yes it's a good quality to have but it's not the main thing I look for.

• yes I find those guys very attractive especially if they play electric guitar

• I think girls have preferences too. My friend almost only goes after guitar playing guys--her past boyfriends have all been in a band or something of the sort. I personally don't have a preference, but I do think it's cool that you're so talented. It all depends on the girl. If she doesn't have a certain preference, she'll still find it interesting.

• A lot of girls, trust me!! Guys who can sing are the best 💖