Should I go out with him?

I've been talking to this guy for a few months and he just asked me to go out on a date with him in a few weeks time. He is lovely and we do have a laugh together, but I don't know whether I like him like that or not. Also, I know for a fact that he is in constant contact with his ex girlfriend so maybe he's seeing if he can go on a date with someone else? I don't know what to do because I kinda said yes thinking it was just gonna be like McDonalds and as friends but clearly now. It's a big deal for me as well because it would be my first date ever and I don't want to go on a date with someone who I'm not sure how I feel about, I also don't want to lead him on. At the moment all I feel is scared about the date, I seriously don't know what to do, but I've had this feeling when other people have hinted that they liked me, I completely freaked out and declined them; which is clearly why I've never been on a date. I'm also worried that I'll feel this way all my life about someone liking me and so I'll be alone. I'm clearly freaking out now as well haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• "first date ever": dont be such a kid, it's not like you will lose your virginity. you got nothing to lose

What Guys Said 2

• yh fam go out with him, you get me fam?

• Just give it a shot. Sometimes a first date is all about seeing if you like the other person. If you do, great. You'll continue dating. If not, then you can just remain friends.

What Girls Said 0