Girls, would it be ok to text the girl I've just started dating that I miss her. Would it be awkward not knowing how to reply or would it be cute?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be super cute! Every girl likes knowing that she's missed.

• Thanks means a lot I feel a bit better about texting her now 😊

What Girls Said 7

• No. Do it. I bet she'll loved it. Its cute but dont expect her to say that she misses you back cause that depends on what she really feels about you.

• Are you exclusive or just casually dating still? If it's casual... don't it will weird her out. If it's a relationship... do it, she'll like it, I had a guy tell me "he misses me already" when we just started going on dates and it weirded me out big time lol

• I just sent a message to my boyfriend confessing that I'm counting the hours until I get to see him this weekend. I dunno if he'll find it cute, but it's honest.

• I think that's way cute. Just don't overuse it :)

• I think it would be very sweet.

• It would be cute, she'll know you care :)

• It would be cute if tou know that the girl is 100% interested in yoi. But if a guy said that to me and hasn't talked to me in real life, only on facebook of text, then I would find that creepy... But if you have talked to the girl it's no problem ;)