Would I be less desirable to a woman if I'm 25 and still a virgin?

I am 25 years old and still a virgin. The reason why is mostly because when I was younger I wasn't as good socially as I am now. I think I world try to treat a girl good and respect her. I would try to support her and have good Communications with her. I think I would be reluctant to have sex for awhile and may need to wait until I feel comfortable. But do you think me being a Virgin could hurt me with women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Time to study about how to be a good lover.

Most Helpful Guy

• for some it will, but you dont won't to go near those in the first place. i've heard bimbos say that if a man has done nothing till 21 they would never marry him cause all his repressed insecurities from youth will flourish at his middle age. thats how dumb some women can think... .

What Girls Said 9

• I was a virgin at 25. I also dated other virgins. In fact, some religious women prefer to date virgins! I think just be open with the woman and make sure she still knows you are attracted to her, even if you don't want sex. If she doesn't respond well to that, then she isn't a good woman for you anyway.

• Its not bad thing you are a virgin... Its like this some might find it attractive that you have not been with no one ( virgin) while other girls would want a guy that has more sex experience...

• To me, it would not. But to a lot of other women, it would, even if they claim otherwise.

• No not really

• That wouldn't influence my opinion about you not even a little, so you're fine :)

• No you're not less attractive.

• I'd rather a guy have had sex with someone else. I hate the thought of being a man's first.

• I'd understand and wait until you're ready. No need to rush ^-^

• Thank you. So you don't think this would hurt me with most girls?

• Depends on what kind of girl you want as your girlfriend... If she's tolerant and kindhearted, yes. But if she's the complete opposite... probably not.

• no not really. it would be surprising but I don't think it would be less desirable to a woman

What Guys Said 3

• depends on who you ask, good thing you asked the internet.
    I for one plan on staying a virgin forever (i dont like disappointing people)
    but if that profile pic is what you actually look like im sure you will do fine

• Women here will BS you. Being a virgin is a turn off for many girls. Just lie about it to be safe.

• It might not be in your interests, but I would try to have a one nighter with a girl, just to get a little experience. If you're still against that, I would recommend buying some technique books and studying how to pleasure women (their pleasuring anatomy). I did not know how to eat a girl out, but after doing a lot of research, I did a really good job my first time, so reading about it definitely helps.