Girls, Is challenging me on certain topics a sign of interest?

Giving her opinions and really challenging mine a sign of her interest?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I will challenge a guy that I'm interested in as a way to keep the conversation going. I will also challenge a guy I'm not interested in dating just because the conversation itself is intriguing. The only clear message is if I'm not willing to disagree verbally when what I'm thinking is that I disagree - that means I either don't think you're capable of a reasoned debate (if I've heard you resort to personal attacks or just repeating yourself more loudly - that kind of thing) or that I just don't want to be bothered with you.
    I think you should take it as a sign of interest.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't say so, no. I can have an intellectual debate with anyone - doesn't mean I want to fuck them.

• But when she knows in interested and she's kissed me before and all that no sex Our friendship is more than friends but less than boyfriend and girlfriend.

• Want me to leave? Block me.

• Ok just keep commenting lol!

• Yep, it is...

• Have you never had a debate before? You take a debate class and you're trying to screw the prof or something? Honestly.

• Perhaps you should take your own advice darling, since you're the one leaving rude comments on others opinions, not me... @9mfeo

• I second that ^^

• No dude its not Lmao

• Lmao!!! A lady who is interested in you will enjoy challenging you and that is a fact!!! So dudette your laughing isn't appreciated

• Well then you lead guys on because a woman who's interested in a man will engage him and one who isn't but knows he is will not engage him at all! If she does she's leading him on end of story! It's been my experience that women love a good challenge and the fact she likes to debate with me only entices and makes her interest even higher! This is the case when interests there initially! I just assumed you two would understand that we were dating as this is under the dating section lol!

• Oh wooow

• Not necessarily. You'd need to look for more 'signs' of interest

• Sometimes girls want to test you to see how much you know or also because they like the way you think they're just naturally curious to see how you respond.
    It could be in good fun or flirting.