Guys, What height do guys prefer?

I am 5 foot 7 maybe 5 foot 8 and guys always tell me how I am too tall for their liking

I'm not even that tall :( and I like to wear heels as well

Am I doomed

20

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, there are three ranks of height... because I think about this kind of stuff too much.

The first is just being shorter than me.
    The second is being shorter than 5'7" because I'm 6'0" and that's around my eyeline, I like to be able to see over girls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The third is being about 5'2" because that's just cute af and I can rest my chin on your head when we hug. :3

Shorter than me nice. Shorter than 5'7" is preferred. Shorter than 5'3" is just gravy.
    But really as long as you're shorter than the guy then you should be good.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm 6'4", so even 5'8" is still short, to me.

Don't worry about it too much. There are plenty of guys out there that won't have a problem with it. You're only 16, so a lot of the guys your age haven't hit their final growth spurt, yet.

Once they do, your height will be much less of a factor, trust me.

• Sounds a bout right for me! I like taller girls, usually between 5'7-5'11. I am 6'3, so that's why! I just feel like I am with a woman when she is taller, if she is a foot shorter than me, it is a bit awkward..

I will say at 16 some of the guys may not have grown all the way yet, so give it time! As much as I like taller girls, I would not like a girl to be taller than myself...

• I like girls no taller than me im 6 foot, so 5'8 is fine even with heels. That being said, I do like really short girls like 5' to 5'4, but I would never look at a 5'8 girl and think she was too tall.

• 5'8 is pretty tall for a girl; above average.
    Not to worry though, from what I understand this generation has a lot of tall kids. You'll find someone dw. I've always said tall girls and short dudes have it the worst.

You're good looking, and you look like you have the personality to go with it.

You'll be fine :')

• I think 5'8" is a little above average for girls, not to make you feel worse but you're only 16 so you may still grow :)

No, you're not doomed :) I don't think it factors into your appeal that much unless it's extraordinarily short/tall, especially once someone gets to know you.

• i dont think I will grow anymore haha my dads only 5 foot 7 my mom is 5 foot 8

girls grow after 16?

• Well at least you'll stand out, and not in a bad way :) you could be a model or something and don't forget that taller girls usually have great legs. It's harder to put on weight when you're taller too :P

• You are perfect! ... and wear heels - as high as you want!

• Most guys normally don't care as long as the girl is smaller.

Generally speaking - does it matter how tall you are when you are on your bacK?

• I'm 5'8 and I wouldn't mind a girl your height as long as she didn't mind mine.

• 160-170/ (5'3-5'7) is the usual height range for women. I am 5'10 myself and i wukd say 5'5-5'7 is the most attractive ramge to me

• doomed? that's a bit dramatic.

I prefer women under 5'5"...

• 5'6" - 5'8"
    I'm only 5'10" though

• No one's doomed.

• Lol u are not doomed as long as u don't have something against dating smaller guys

• Tall girls are beautiful while short girls are cute but i prefer the tall girls

• Sounds good to me not too tall. I am only 5ft 10.5 so yah.

• As long as a girl is not taller than me (5'10), I could care less how tall she is.

• I prefer 1.70

• Some dudes love that, hell I dig that and I'm 5'6".

• Sound fine to me