Do I Tell Her That I Like Her?

I've literally only been speaking to the girl a few days but she's perfect. I like her A LOT but I don't know whether she likes me back. Do I tell her that I like her in hopes that she likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her with your actions, by calling her, texting her, inviting her out with you, and showing real interest. Telling someone that you're not dating puts both of you in an awkward situation, so after the first date you can tell her you really enjoy spending time with her and would like to spend more time with her. Just play it cool and don't scare her off. Lots of girls get spooked, even if they like a guy, so just be yourself and take things slow (still take action).

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell her. Make your intentions know early so there's no confusion.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, keep talking to her for a bit. You don't wanna accidentally fuck something up that just started. Wait just a little longer, until you at least have an idea of what she thinks of you.